For A Free Consulting
SAFe 6.0 – An introduction in a nutshell
It is a very exciting time as we all look forward to SAFe 6.0 that brings new and effective Lean-Agile practices for enterprises to become more responsive in today’s competitive world.
The version of SAFe being used so far was 5.1, and SAFe 6.0 is the latest version that has brought in changes based on the feedback from the organizations using SAFe and the current trends prevailing in the market. The new tagline, “Work Differently. Build the Future” also emphasizes on creating an innovative & learning mindset for different opportunities and threats gives any organization an edge to remain sustainable in this VUCA world.
Broadly, SAFe 6.0 focuses on these 6 primary themes, explained in brief below. More details can be seen by clicking them:
- Introduction of Business Agility Value Streams (BAVS) towards Business Agility
- Clarification of Responsibilities for different Roles to ensure transparency
- Flow improvement within the system (Organization & Teams)
- Business Agility across various parts of the organization
- ABC (AI, Big Data & Cloud) from the Technology World inclusion and purpose
- Alignment for better outcomes through OKRs and Measure and Grow
Focusing on these areas separately yet holistically will help understand and implement SAFe 6.0 Certification better just to ensure that the possible benefits of the latest version of this framework brings are not left out. The following discussion will highlight the changes and their possible impacts.
Thursday 23rd March 2023